Want to write for Fast Deliver?
We’re looking forward to all those fresh new voices. So, Please fully read these guidelines before submitting your post.
our team takes the time to revise each post before it gets published, you will be notified once we do. And your post must follow our guidelines to get approved
Topics We Cover
IMPORTANT: Fast Deliver focuses on marketing-related content, specially email marketing topics. The following are the topics Fast Deliver covers. Do think of these, however, as broad categories rather than narrow topics:
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Metrics & Measurement
- Search engine Optimization
- Marketing Operations & Management
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Marketing Automation
- Social Media/Influencer Marketing
- Competitive Analysis/Competition
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
Types of Content We Publish
Here's a list of what we publish from guest contributors:
- "how-to" articles, checklists, resources, and review posts for our website and newsletter
- Summaries of research findings based on polls, surveys, and research studies conducted by marketers, and other researchers
- Thought-leadership articles, but we accept only those that offer particularly valuable insights and views that can't easily be found elsewhere
Fast Deliver guest posting guidelines
Following these guidelines will increase your chances of getting your article published in Fast Deliver:
- Write from an objective viewpoint and convey valuable information to the reader. Focus on practical advice, actionable tips, and useful know-how about a specific marketing topic or approach to marketing.
- Use a fresh, approachable voice. You are a person writing for other people. Sound like one.
- Offer clear takeaways for our (and your) audience.
- Articles should be at least 1,000 - 2,000 words, but no more than 4,000 or so. Feel free to include images, charts, graphs, and any addons — but only if they help convey a point.
- Articles should be original to the author and unpublished elsewhere. (Infographics can have appeared elsewhere.)
- Include a brief bio of 25 words, including LinkedIn and/or Twitter contact info, if available, and a recent headshot.
- Don't include more than 2 backlinks to your website, and preferable if you add an internal backlink to Fast Deliver.
- Submit articles in Microsoft Word format, as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: "Guest Post:" + your post title, if it's not your first article with, us we may give you access to our panel to write your article directly over there.
So, you wrote your post, and followed our guidelines, and sent us the email, now what?
If your article is accepted for publication, we will inform you; expect to hear from us within a week or two of our having received your email. If we don't accept your article, you may or may not hear from us. If you haven't followed the above guidelines, you likely won't hear back.
any questions for us?
Still have a question? Reach out to us at email@example.com